Welcome to Teampass Feature Requests place
- using "New Feature" ONLY
- performing a search before creating a new request
- voting for the request you would like to see implemented
Thank you for your participation to this project.
Bug report MUST be performed in Github.
Any other topic is performed in Reddit
Use the HIBP Pwned Password API (with k-anonymity) to check whether passwords being added/edited have been breached before and display a warning if they have.
Documentation on the API is here:
Support for multiple DBs enable people who have DBs setup to reuse them, for instance someone running PostgreSQL would prefer to reuse it instead of installing MySQL and for smaller installations MySQL or MariaDB could be a overkill in case people want to run something light like sqlite.
This could be a low priority request as the effort involved may be more.
First, escuse me for my english, i'm french... :-)
I'm IT Manager and i want to use teampass in my organization for all users.
I have a problem: I would like to be able to link each role to one or more ldap groups, which would allow me not to have to manage the rights individually. Therefore, when authenticating the user, the ldap groups to which it belongs should be checked, and the assigned roles should be updated.
I think we should simply:
- if ldap authentication is enabled, add a field when changing roles on directories (manage_roles) that lists all ldap groups (multiple selection)
- In the database table, save the selected groups in the "roles_values" table
- Add a parameter that enables automatic role updates based on LDAP groups
- when authenticating a user, check if the user is a member of a ldap group linked to a role, if it is the case modify the roles assigned to it (on database / users table / function_id)
- also do the opposite: no longer assign roles if the user is no longer a member of the linked ldap group.
I looked at the source code, tried to copy some parts of the code to do that, but I do not know php ...
Create API keys that don't have access to passwords directly, but do have access to custom fields like password hash, public keys, etc. This way Puppet/Ansible can query TeamPass directly to set passwords without any sort of intermediary step.
Please support FIDO U2F tokens as second factor for two-factor authentication, ideally as an additional option to TOTP/Google Authenticator so that users can chose to use the latter if the former isn't accessible. (e.g. on mobile, where USB-only U2F tokens can't be used)
A library you could use can be found here:
I will be fun to decide to automatically add users from ldap to a role.
I have create a folder "common"
2 roles "managers" et "users"
"manager" can edit "common"
"users" can only read "common"
I have 100 ldap users
I will need to manualy add them in the "users" role after their first connexion...
not really pleasant !
Customer support service by UserEcho