Welcome to Teampass Feature Requests place
- using "New Feature" ONLY
- performing a search before creating a new request
- voting for the request you would like to see implemented
Thank you for your participation to this project.
Bug report MUST be performed in Github.
Any other topic is performed in Reddit
At this time, when you click delete on a file it is instantly removed. Could it be possible to introduce a confirmation? New users will try out any button and the result is a deleted file.
Also because the file is removed there is no chance to restore it. Could this also be introduced?
We plan to use Teampass as a store for certificates so it must be failsafe.
I could see this as a HUGE plus!! Possibly could be implemented with some teampass changes and some kind of KeePass plug-in that would allow a KeePass DB to sync to TeamPass based on the permissions and access according to the authenticating TeamPass user?? KeePass already has so manyclients for desktop and mobile devices. This would give the best of both worlds. The multi-user back-end of TeamPass (and web access) and open the door to the many KeePass client usage scenarios!!!
I'm not a developer so absolutly no idea how much work on either the TeamPass or KeePass side this would take.
Would it be possible to add the ability for the offline file to only be accessible for X number of hours? This way the file will automatically expire and users can't download it and take it with them if they leave the company?
Hello there - thank you for Teampass. I'm finding it quite useful, and usable. I especially like it's support for custom-fields. I have two custom-field feature-requests for your consideration:
- Visibility-when-Empty. Currently when viewing an item's details, all custom-fields associated with the item/folder's category are displayed whether they are populated or not. It would clean up the display quite a bit if empty custom-fields were not displayed. This could perhaps be made configurable, at the site level, category level, or possibly individual custom-field level.
- Masking. Currently custom-fields appear to be non-typed, generic raw text. Their contents are always displayed in-the-clear when viewing an item's details. It would be extremely useful to be able to optionally configure individual custom-fields as "sensitive information", and display them in a masked form unless a click-and-hold type action is performed (similar to how an item's password is currently handled). An additional copy-to-clipboard functionality would also be very useful. This would probably be best made configurable on a per-field basis.
Thank you very much!
Actually users cannnot apply categories to folders that they have created (or I don't know how ...). That's quite annoying, as adding custom fields to a record can be only made using categories, and only the administrator can link the categoriey to the folders.
It would be better to create templates that users can apply to created folders to add the custom fields without requesting it by the administrator. Templates should also contain none (standard), one or more categories.
When adding a new folder, the user has to set the standard settings (name, parent folder, password complexity) plus additionally define the template to use.
Thanks in advance and kind regards
It would really be a great Feature if one could add Drop-Downs with Pre-Defined Values as Custom Fields ...
- Category: Server
- Custom Field: Server (Drop-Down)
Value: Server 1
Value: Server 2
Value: Server 3
thx, bye from sunny Austria
Would it be possible to enable authentication against a Posix / OpenLDAP without specifying a bind user?
Not all the LDAP servers require binding (especially not the AD ones), so there should be an option to query the LDAP server anonymously.
we are looking into using teampass in our corporate environment and wondering if there's a way to automate a backup with encryption and place them in a location that will be backed up daily by our backup software?
is this possible?
Customer support service by UserEcho